Pages

© Pratik Daga 2013-2014.
All Rights Reserved.

Thursday 25 April 2013

Love in your every sight

I get this hilarious feeling
deep down inside,
Even though I believed
in this world, love is belied,

But every time I see you
I get this feeling divine,
Is this how it feels
to fall in Love at first sight?

I can't get you out of my mind.
My heart dances in trance.
I feel so strange after one glance,
I wish I could kiss you and do romance.

I know,
you are already mine,
But this is my love which burns
in your every sight.

As I think of you day by day,
It takes my each breathe away.
Your smile is generous
and your laugh is contagious,

God made everything beautiful
and precious.
You mesmerize me every time I see you,
I feel as if everything is really new.

My hands begin to shiver whenever you walk by,
My heart starts to pound whenever you smile with joy.
I do know what I am to you,
But i still want you to say:
"Boy, you caught my heart and locked it away.”

No comments: