Pages

© Pratik Daga 2013-2014.
All Rights Reserved.

Saturday 13 April 2013

The FIGHT

End of Life
 
 
 
 
   
 
The pain those words,
inflicted in my heart,
the anger in her eyes,
it tore me apart.

The pain's too deep,

my heart can't breathe,
thinking about those memories,
which now look a dream.

All alone.


The bottle lays empty,

cap unscrewed,
no guns, no knife,
but pills I consume.

The pain's lessened,

my sight's getting blurred,
I fell down,
and there's a thump.

I see my lover,

running towards me,
she pounds the ground,
screaming why I did this?

I ask myself, why?

It was just a fight,
was the pain so deep?
That I chose not to live.

She loved me,

always did.
But just one Fight,
and this is what I did?

It is too late,

I can see the flashes,
my life being sucked away,
my heart slowing away.

I can see the end,

And wonder why?
I was so stupid,
that now I'm gonna die.

No comments: