Pages

© Pratik Daga 2013-2014.
All Rights Reserved.

Sunday 28 April 2013

A Lost Friend

Everywhere I go,
Everywhere I see,
But I find no-where,
A friend like "SHE".

A true friend,
A special woman,
who was always there,
to love and care.

Her cheerful smile,
Her caressing hand,
just her presence,
made my life grand.

She knew all my emotions,
many they may be.
She knew when to be gentle
and when to scold me.

A deep connection
between her and me,
For she knew what i was thinking,
even before I speak.

The distance between us
was just a heartbeat away.
It was her promise,
forever she will stay.

But she broke her promise
and left me alone.
To live without her
and grow painfully old.

Now I'm so very empty,
alone with a void,
with nobody to fill,
in pain and destroyed.

A few thoughts arose,
Why friends leave?
How can someone once so close,
vanish for you to grieve?

I must have been lacking,
I must have been wrong,
I wasn't the friend to her,
Now that she's gone.

I miss her so much,
She was the world to me,
How could she leave for Heaven?
It made my life Hell indeed.

No comments: